Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://pianatadeo.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PianaTadeo’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PianaTadeo’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PianaTadeo at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on PianaTadeo’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. PianaTadeo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, PianaTadeo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In the resume there are several brands which were my customers on some point in time. Their brand belongings to the respective corporation and they’re not related with PianaTadeo.com. They are proudely part of my carreer and are there to information purpose only.
If you are responsible for one of these brands and you do not want to be mentionned on my online resume feel free to ask me for removal. I will be very sad but I’ll do respect :).
In no event shall PianaTadeo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PianaTadeo’s website, even if PianaTadeo or a PianaTadeo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on PianaTadeo’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PianaTadeo does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. PianaTadeo may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However PianaTadeo does not make any commitment to update the materials.
PianaTadeo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PianaTadeo of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
PianaTadeo may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
The project must be at least 3 month.
If full payment is made at the start of the project, a 10% discount on the overall price is granted.
Otherwise it will be appreciated that the payment is made monthly no later than the 28th of the current month.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lausanne (VD) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.